Terms of Service
- Acceptance; Changes
between you ("User", "you", or any variations thereof) and us (collectively:
"us", "we", or any variations thereof), and shall cover your browsing and any other use of the
www.accrypto.io ("Domain"), which provides
access to the sites, templates, products, tools, features, software, programs, code, technology,
plug-ins, graphics, audiovisual content, components, services, upgrades, updates and all related
applications, available now or in the future provided us, and any content and/or URL pages
included under the said Domain (collectively: the "Website").
- From time to time and at its sole discretion, we may amend, change or replace these Terms, by posting
updated versions at the Domain or by notifying you by other means. All such modifications to the Terms
shall become effective upon the posting of the revised Terms or by receipt of notification of a change
to the Terms. If you do not agree to the new or different Terms, you should not use or access the
services offered under the Website.
- The Website provides you with an ancillary data-sets and decision support tool platform in order to attempt
and predict prospective market changes of certain cryptocurrencies (the
"Tools"). These Tools are created by us based on applicable period
spreads and cryptocurrency which we determine from time to time, at our discretion. You
understands that the Tools are not created specifically for you, and other users of the
Website might have access to such Predictions as well.
- For additional information about how you are able to access the Tools, please visit [https://www.accrypto.io].
- The Tools are ONLY offered TO YOU as an ancillary tool FOR YOU TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHEN
REVIEWING TRENDS RELATING TO SUCH CRYPTOCURRENICES DESCRIBED IN SUCH TOOL. WHILE WE
CONSTANTLY ATTEMPT TO IMPROVE THE METHODS BASED ON WHICH WE CREATE THE TOOLS, YOU ARE
ADVISED THAT SUCH TOOL IS NOT GUARANTEED, NOR SHOULD IT BE DEEMED AS FULL, ACCURATE,
UP-TO-DATE, OR CONCLUSIVE, and thus should not be relied on.
Furthermore, Under no circumstances should any information presented under the tool be deemed as any
recommendation to purchase, sell or otherwise trade in any cryptocurrencies prescribed thereunder. we do not
possess any license or permit to recommend and/or otherwise make any investment on your behalf of favor, and
thus you should consult with applicable professionals prior to making any decisions involving the trade of
- Use of Website
- You acknowledge that any rights granted to you herein, are non-exclusive, such that any use of
the content offered to you and/or make available to you via the Website (including the Output
Content, if applicable), is subject to the herein terms.
- Legal Age. You are not allowed to make any use of the Website in the event that
you are under the age of 16. Furthermore, if you are under the age of eighteen (18) years you
must have your parent or guardian's consent to these Terms, and they may need to enter into
these Terms on your behalf, all subject to requirements of laws and regulations in your
- Compliance. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you agree to abide
by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations in regards to
your use of the Website and the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, the ability to access our
Website or the Services does not necessarily means that your use thereto is legal under relevant
laws, regulations and directives.
- Additional Guidelines. In addition to the foregoing, using the Website, you will
strictly adhere with the Website guidelines published by us from time to time, such that, you should
- Browse, surf, process, scan or use the Website via operation of a computer program designed to gather
information or perform operations imitating a human user (including, without limitation, Bots or
- Manipulate the URL of the Website, or otherwise gain access to any internal pages to which we did not
provided you with a direct link (including, without limitation, URL Hacking);
- Transmit or otherwise make available any worm, virus, Trojan Horse, web-bug, spyware or any other
program that is intended to damage the operation of the Website;
- Carry out any action which may infringe the copyrights and/or any other proprietary of us or any other
- Promote advertisements or disruptive commercial messages;
- Copy, transmit, decompile, modify, create derivative works, reproduce, disassemble, republish, scrape,
and/or reverse engineer any algorithm, code, syntax and/or any other content associated with the Website
and/or any components thereof and/or act to collect, harvest and/or data mine any data associated with
the Website and/or any of its users (whether by computer programs, identity theft, impersonation, or
otherwise) and/or take any action which may be deemed as impersonating another person or entity,
identity theft, holding multiple Accounts, etc.;
- Handle and/or otherwise use any content offered or displayed on the Website in any manner or way that
violates these Terms of Service;
- Carry out any action which may infringe any laws, regulations, orders or any guidelines of any
governmental authority, is likely to offend or harm any other users of the Website and/or the general
public, or could reasonably be viewed as intended to offend or harm the feeling of any specific
individual or group of people, including but not limited to the transmission of any sexual, indecent,
pornographic or lewd material;
- Intimidate, threaten, harass or abuse anyone in any manner;
- Steal or attempt to steal passwords or other private information from other users of the Website;
- Distribute, post or make any other use (or otherwise encourage or solicit the consumption or performance
of) any illegal, explicit, inappropriate, racist, offending, defaming, disparaging and/or abusing
content, or any content which deems to infringe any third party proprietary rights (including our
- Lease, sell, trade or otherwise transfer your Account; and,
prescribed herein and/or as otherwise published us from time to time.
- External Links. You understand that our Website may contain certain external
links to third party websites (including those of our business clients offering the Output
Content) and/or any other promotional materials (the "External Content"). The
External Content might be based upon information collected by us from our users, in accordance
Content, the order of its presentation or its accuracy, and we are not a direct party to any
transaction resulting from such External Content (if applicable), and therefore assume no
responsibility and/or any liability in that respect. In addition, we provide no warranty that
the access, browsing and/or consummation of any External Content shall be safe, nor that the
owners or controllers of such External Content have undertaken any security or protection
measures (for example, we cannot verify, nor do we warrant, that the External Content shall be
free of any errors, malware, spyware, phishing, Trojan horses, data mining and/or collection, or
the likes thereof). Your use of any External Content shall be at your sole risk. We highly
recommend you to verify the origin of any External Content prior to gaining access or otherwise
- Content and Ownership
- Ownership. All rights, title and interest in and to the Services, including any
and all copyrightable materials or any other content thereof which is or may be subject to any
intellectual property rights under any applicable law, including any artwork, graphics, images,
website templates and widgets, literary work, source and object code, computer code (including
HTML), applications, audio, music, video and other media, designs, animations, interfaces,
methods, products, algorithms, data, interactive features and objects, advertising and
acquisition tools and methods, inventions, trade secrets, logos, domains, customized URLs,
service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or
capable of being registered, and any derivations thereof, are owned by and/or licensed to tus ("Proprietary
Content"). In the event that the Proprietary Content is licensed to us, then such
content might be subject to additional restrictions by its owners.
- Right to Use. Subject to your full compliance with the Terms of Service, and
the full provision of required subscription fees (as applicable), we hereby grant you, a
limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, fully revocable, limited right to
view the Predictions provided under the Website.
Since the rights granted to you are non-transferrable, you are restricted from making any copies of the
Tools (whether tangible or electronic), transfer, distribute and/or otherwise disseminate any
Tools (or any portion thereof).
- No Other Rights. It is hereby clarified that these Terms of Service do not grant any
right or interest in or to our intellectual property (or any part thereof), including without
limitations, any of our Proprietary Content, except only for the limited license expressly granted
above. Nothing in these Terms of Service constitutes an assignment or waiver of any of our property
rights under any law.
- Privacy and Data Protection
- In addition to these Terms of Service, your use of the Website and/or the Services is also
collection, use and disclosure of information we receive when you visit our Website and use any
part of our Services.
- DESPITE THE US MAINTAINING REASONABLE MEASURES TO SECURE AND PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
REGARDING USER’S ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, WE CANNOT ENSURE FULL PROTECTION FROM EXPOSURE DUE
TO MALICIOUS ACTS, AND THEREFORE ARE NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCURRED BY USER DUE TO ANY SUCH EXPOSURE OF ACCOUNT CONTENTS OR
INFORMATION REGARDING USER’S ACCESS. YOU ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO MAINTAIN THE REQUISITE
PROTECTION FOR YOUR MACHINE, SUCH AS MAINTANING AN UP-TO-DATE ANTIVIRUS AND/OR ANY ANTIMALWARE
OR PHISHING SOFTWARE.
- Limited Warranties
- THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY
DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE, (I) WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR THE
CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUOUS, TIMELY, SECURE,
ACCURATE, CORRECT, COMPLETE OR AVAILABILE; including without limitations, in connection with any
errors, bugs, viruses, Trojan horses and/or any other form of malware, server runtime and/or
downtime (including any interruption or cessation of any data received and/or otherwise
transmitted within the scope of the use of the Website), server security measures, content
uploaded by other users and/or yourself (including any personal, financial and/or any other
information) or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any
content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website, OR IN CONNECTION WITH
ANY USERS' (INCLUDING YOURSELF) VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. (II) WE DO NO ENDORSE
OR APPROVE ANY CONTENT PROVIDED BY ANY PARTY THAN US AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABLITY WHATSOEVER
THERETO; AND (III) WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE
RESULTS OF THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS,
RESULTS, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL DEROGATE FROM
ANY OTHER LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PRESCRIBED UNDER THESE TERMS.
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY
INJURY, DEATH, ACCIDENT, DELAY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY (I) USE OR THE INABILITY (FOR ANY REASON) TO USE ANY
PART OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INACCURACIES OR ERRORS OF
INFORMATION AS A RESULT OF ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES), (II) ACTION OR INACTION IN
CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR (III)
STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ON THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR WEBSITE, INCULDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SUBMISSIONS THEREON; IN EACH CASE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES
FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER
BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
- SHOULD ABOVE EXCLUSION BE HELD BY THE COMPETENT COURTS AS UNENFORCEABLE OR VOID, THE CUMULATIVE
LIABILITY TO USER FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE Website (WHETHER OR NOT PROVIDED BY THE
USER) AND/OR DUE TO THE NON-AVAILABILITY THEREOF, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE LOWER OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT
PAID BY USER AS CONSIDERATION FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE (IF PAID) OR $100.
- WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE GENERAL NATURE OF THE FOREGOING, WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY
DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES, WORMS AND/OR OTHER MALICIOUS SOFTWARE WHICH MAY INFECT THE USER'S
MACHINE(S) WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE USE OF THE website.
YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY US, including our DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND/OR ANY
AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY: THE "INDEMNITEES"), FOR CLAIMS, SUITS, LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES
RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, ACCESS TO OR RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT OR FROM ANY
3RD PARTY CLAIMS OR COMPLAINTS ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR FAILURE TO ACT IN
ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS, UPON THE INDEMNITEES' FIRST DEMAND.
- Governing Law; Class Action Waiver
- Subject to any applicable law, all disputes between you and we shall only be resolved on an
individual basis and you shall not have the right to bring any claim against us as a plaintiff
or a member of a class, consolidated or representative actions (or any other legal proceedings
conducted by a group or by representatives on behalf of others).
- These Terms of Service, the Services and/or any other manner pertaining to your use of the
Website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, and
the competent courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel, shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any
matter arising thereof. Both parties acknowledge the said forum as an adequate and
appropriate forum which shall not cause any undue hardship on any of the parties.
You may not assign any rights and/or obligations you may have under these Terms of Service and/or Privacy
Policy without our prior written consent. We may freely assign any of its rights and/or obligations herein,
without limitations; provided that, your rights herein shall not be adversely affected.
- You may terminate your relations with US in connection with the use of the Website at any time,
by deleting your Account, cancelling your subscription, and (if applicable) by ceasing to browse
the Website (in the event that you have no active Account).
- We may, at any time, terminate our relations with you by providing you with a notice to the
contact information provided by you when setting up the Account. Grounds for termination may be,
but are not limited to, default of payments of subscription fees any breach by you of these
Terms of Service, and or your lack of acknowledgement (to the extent required) of any amendment
- However, the Terms of Service in effect on the date of such termination, shall continue to be in
force in connection with your use of the Website until the date of such termination (AND THE
TERMS OF SECTIONS 5, 7 THROUGH 9 (Inclusive), AND SECTION 10 SHALL SURVIVE
ANY TERMINATION, REGARDLESS OF REASON AND IDENTITY OF THE TERMINATING PARTY.
- Contacting Us
If you have cause to believe any content found in the Website (including such content provided by other
users) to be in violation of these Terms and/or infringe any 3rd party proprietary rights and/or
applicable law, kindly notify us of such content via email to email@example.com, stating the violating
content and the nature of violation.